Listed below are current employment opportunities at the ARLGP.
Please read full job descriptions for qualifications and responsibilities.
To apply for open positions, please email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the position as the subject line.
The ARLGP will review applications and resumes solely for posted positions and, due to the significant interest in our job openings, follow-up communication is limited to candidates who meet the posted qualifications. Due to the volume of interest in our positions, no calls please.
CURRENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES:
Training and Behavior Manager
The ARLGP is looking for a Training and Behavior Manager to help lead our team to success in our new, modern facility.
The right candidate for this position:
- Is a creative dreamer who passionately believes that if we can envision it, we can do it.
- Knows that we, as an individual shelter and as an industry, can always do better and reaches for that with strength, will and innovation.
- Has an extensive, varied and well-rounded background and education in dog training and behavior and has experience working with dogs and other animals in a shelter setting.
- Is happy getting right into the mix and leading by example by doing the work , while at the same time keeping an eye out for teaching moments.
- Loves to teach and mentor up and coming staff.
- Genuinely likes people as much as they like animals. This position will be highly visible to our community and will engage with our constituents regularly.
To apply, please email cover letter, salary requirements and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Training Manager” in subject line.
- back to top -