Animal Health and Wellness
ARLGP Spay/Neuter Clinic
PLEASE NOTE: The ARLGP Spay/Neuter Clinic is unable to schedule appointments at this time. Information will be updated here when scheduling resumes.
OTHER AREA SPAY/NEUTER CLINICS:
Animal Welfare Society, West Kennebunk
(207) 292-2424 | animalwelfaresociety.org
Community Spay/Neuter Clinic, Topsham
(207) 721-8395 | communityspayneuterclinic.org
ARLGP WELLNESS CLINICS
ARLGP Vaccine Clinics offer low-cost vaccinations for cats and dogs, to help ensure our community of companion pets is happy and healthy.
UPCOMING CLINIC: Please check back for future vaccine clinics
Menu of services and fees:
- Rabies vaccination (for dogs and cats): $15 per pet
- Distemper vaccination (for dogs and cats): $12 per pet
- Bordetella vaccination (kennel cough vaccine for dogs) : $12 per pet
Things to know if attending:
- You must pre-register to attend
- Each time slot is 5 minutes and can accommodate up to 2 PETS per time slot. If you have more than 2 pets to bring, please select more than one time slot. You must arrive on-time for your time slot.
- You will be charged a $5 registration fee to register below, this secures your time spot at our clinic. This $5 registration fee is not applied to your vaccine fee and is non-refundable if you are unable to make your appointment.
- Within five business days of submitting your pre-registration form, an ARLGP staff will contact you to verify your appointment and the services your pets need.
- This clinic will be a curbside service. An ARLGP team member will check-in with you upon arrival. When your pet is ready to be seen, a veterinary technician will retrieve your pet from your car, bring them into our clinic for their services, and return them to you. Due to COVID-19, pet parents will not be able to accompany their pets into our facility.
- Be sure to come with a leash for your dog and/or a carrier for your cat. If you have concerns about your animal reaction, please let us know so we can best prepare. If your dog requires a muzzle to visit the vet, please bring it to your vaccine appointment too.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE PROGRAMS
If you are in need of financial assistance for urgent or emergency veterinary services, we have compiled a list of external foundations and programs.
LOCAL EMERGENCY VET HOSPITALS:
The ARLGP does not have a full-service public veterinary clinic. If your pet has a medical emergency, please contact your veterinarian or visit a local emergency veterinary practice:
Animal Emergency Clinic of Mid-Maine
37 Strawberry Avenue, Lewiston, Maine 04240
(207) 777-1110 | aec-midmaine.com
Animal Emergency Clinic
739 Warren Avenue, Portland, Maine 04103
(207) 878-3121 | animalemergencyspecialtycare.com
Maine Veterinary Referral Center
1500 Technology Way Enterprise Park, Scarborough, Maine 04074
(207) 885-1290 | mvmc.vet
Microchipping is our #1 way to reunite lost pets with their owners. Microchipping is a quick and easy way to ensure your animal is properly identified in the event that he/she gets lost. The cost is $40 per pet and comes with a one-year registration. Please give us a call at (207) 854-9771 to set up an appointment to microchip your pet.
- back to top -