Have an animal-loving kiddo in your family? Don’t miss sending them to our Unleashed Camps during school vacation weeks and summer break!
Both educational and fun, camp programming is designed to teach children age-appropriate animal welfare topics and curriculum. Daily activities include hands-on interactions with shelter animals, educational games, arts and crafts projects, guest speakers and more. Held in our humane education classroom at our new adoption and community center, Unleashed Camp is a tail-wagging adventure for all ages.
- Each camp session (one week) runs 9am-4pm daily.
- Before and after-care can be added for an additional fee per camper. Camp day with before and after-care runs 8:30am-5pm.
- Please choose your camp session based on the grade your child is entering the fall of 2018.
- Daily snacks* (AM and PM) are provided. Campers are required to bring their own lunch. *Please let ARLGP know of any special diets or food allergies.
- The ARLGP offers two tiers of camps, providing previous summer campers to return for new and expanded curriculum or for campers to enjoy two weeks of camp during the same summer.
- A child’s registration fee includes all materials and activities as well as daily AM and PM snack. Campers are required to being their own lunch and drinks to camp. Tier 1 campers will also receive a t-shirt, Tier 2 campers will receive a drawstring backpack.
- Preschool campers must be aged 3 or 4 and be potty trained (5-year-olds entering kindergarten in the fall of 2018 should enroll in a K-2 session)
- For more detailed information, please read our Unleashed Summer Camp overview for frequently asked questions.
2018 Summer Camp sessions:
Preschool – for ages 3 & 4 ($30/child)
- Monday, July 2: 8am-noon AM session
Grades K-2 ($225/week)
- June 25-29: Tier 1— this session has sold-out!
- August 6-10: Tier 2— this session has sold out!
Grades 3-5 ($225/week)
- July 9-13: Tier 1— this session has sold out!
- July 23-27: Tier 1— this session has sold out!
- August 13-17: Tier 2— this session has sold out!
Grades 6-8 ($225/week)
- July 16-20: Tier 1— this session has sold out!
- July 30-August 3: Tier 1— this session has sold out!
- August 20-24: Tier 2— this session has sold out!
High School ($70/camper)
- July 5-July 6— this session has sold out!
Arts & Animal Camp ($30/child)
- Monday, August 27: Grades 3-5— this session has sold out!
- Tuesday, August 28: Grades 6-8 (students in this session will need a digital camera or camera phone to bring and use)— this session has sold out!
Before & After-Care Fee Structure
- Full week: $75/camper
- High School week: $30/camper
- Arts & Animal camp: $15/camper
Questions about Unleashed Summer Camp? Connect with our Humane Educator, Felicia Mazzone, at email@example.com or (207) 517-3939.
SCHOOL VACATION CAMPS
School vacation and holiday camps offer local students in-shelter, hands-on programming during the December, February and April school vacation weeks as well as in-service days and school holidays. Divided by grade, campers K-5 and 6-8 have separate days during the vacation week, and age-appropriate curriculum and learning objectives.
- back to top -